Thursday, January 19, 2012

DANSK tangle instructions

While visiting a friend recently I chanced to use the bathroom where the soap dispenser had a simple and interesting pattern on it. Due to much forethought and good planning I had pen and paper in my purse! I made a return trip to the bathroom to draw the pattern. I looked on the bottom of the soap dispenser, hoping for inspiration for a name. It said simply "Dansk".

I also suggest adding the Auras around the 'drops' equally, until they bump into each other. Here's Dansk at work.
Tangles: Crescent Moon, Dansk, Diamond Drops, Paradox, Tipple, Tripoli
Tangles: Amaze, Dansk, Tripoli and my Drupe/Fracas hybrid

10 comments:

  1. DANSK means danish in danish.
    So beeing danish I guess I'll have to try this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pattern. With just one drop it ends up looking a lot like a fingerprint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I just tried it and I am in love. Like, really in love. Thank you, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this new tangle: fascinating how one drow can grow to such a lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret -- This looks like such fun. Am going to have to try it SOON. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new tangle, Margaret! I can't wait to try it. It's a good thing I now have my handy-dandy Tangle-a-Day calendar. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never left a comment ... just try :) ... new with tangles
    have a household paper here, with a very similar pattern ... i thought about ... and here it is ... done by you! Really lovely! Thank your for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it just goes to show you that you can find inspirations for tangle patterns just about anywhere!...I love your bathroom story!!! Great pattern too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dansk is a maker of home goods, from china to serving-ware, glassware and wooden items. They were one of the first to bring the simplicity of danish modern design to the US in the '50s.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's even relaxing to look at. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete