Monday, April 20, 2015

Artists' Workshop exhibiton

This past weekend the art group I work with once a week through the winter had its annual show and sale. Of course, I showed all zentangle-inspired art: some small, some large; some color, some black-and-white; some trees, some houses, some onion domes, some mandalas, some fish...  :)

Here are my two boards the afternoon before the opening reception.


It's always interesting to hang a lot of recent work all together. I hadn't realized how much I had been using browns and blue/teal/turquoise. I've also done a lot of trees this year. I sold quite a few, one of which I'm mailing to Florida and another will be picked up by the purchaser when she passes through Saskatoon at the end of May. What fun!

After all that standing and socializing, when I came home on Sunday I needed to chill out, so of course I tangled! Here's the tile I did, using Sue Clark's tri-shape string, drawn blind. I like how Sand Swirl is standing in for the border of Crescent Moon!
Tangles: Black Pearlz, Knightsbridge, Paizel, Pinbawl,
Sand Swirl, Tipple, Tripoli, Zewm

1 comment:

  1. How I would LOVE to be able to see all these up close and personal.
    Wow…I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I want to grow up to be just like you.
    Really, Margaret…you are an inspiration to us all! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete