Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday tiles #2

Here are some more Zentangle tiles that I find rather interesting.
Tangles: Black Pearlz, Crescent Moon, Chebucto, Fohbraid,
Krli-qs, Tripoli maybe sort of, Yincut

I used Sue Clark's Tri-Shape string again - it's fun! - and added some black circles to balance it better.

Tangles: Black Pearlz, Dutch Hourglass, Knase, Moving Day,
Munchin, Paradox, Tripoli
Tangles: Afterglo, Black Pearlz, and Pearlz, Gneiss,
a little bit of Jonqal, Oussia, Striping, Y-Not

2 comments:

  1. I love these! What is the twisted squarish tangle on the top tile? I want to learn that one. I love what you did with Afterglo on the last tile. Loverly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet! If you mean the one along the left side it's called Chebucto and is one of mine. You can find drawing instructions on my blog. Scroll down and there's a box on the left called "My Tangles - How-to". Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete