Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Big One Zero Zero

100!

I now have 100 blog followers, and one of them isn't even myself!

Unbelieveable. I thought about starting a blog for quite some time before I took the plunge. I had read in an art marketing newsletter that to be taken seriously as a blogger one should post at least two or three time a week. I thought, "I don't have that much to say!" - or at least, not that much that's interesting to say.

With the all-day Zentangle workshop coming up in the middle of last October, it seemed a good time to kick off a new venture. That was my first real post.

A big thank you to everyone who's become a Follower. I'm so happy that you find enough of interest here that you want to know when there's something new. I am really enjoying myself, and I seem to have plenty to share after all!



CONTEST UPDATE
Remember to send your ideas to the metaphor contest! There are thirty-some metaphors so far and there's still plenty of time. Here's a thought about metaphors from Rick and Maria on the Zentangle website: "We believe that life is an art form and that  
Zentangle is an elegant metaphor for deliberate artistry in life."

3 comments: